Like any other health provider, it's important that you find a Licensed Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer, and Health Coach that you trust and connect with. I bring thirteen years of highly-skilled massage therapy experience to my practice, and have a strong education background and ability to offer several types of modalities and treatments, as well as individualized options for fitness and wellness. When I'm not at RDFit, I spend my time paddling on the Willamette with my dragon boat team as well as exploring all the hiking, fishing, and outdoor adventures that the Northwest offers. I also enjoy cooking and eating (a lot!), lifting heavy things, and spending time with my family.
- BS in Biology, Western Oregon University
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Oregon School of Massage 2002 LMT Lic #8030
- NCCPT, Certified Personal Trainer
- Certifications is Shiatsu, Structural Relief Therapy Affiliations with AMC, ASH, AMBP, OBMT
- DotFit Nutrition Certified
- CPR/AED First Aid Certified